Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Information Desk (Main Floor, James White Library) - Walk up to this desk or call 471-3283 for assistance in finding career and job search resources.
- Circulation Desk (Main Floor, James White Library) - Chek out books from the Career Information Center at this Desk.
- Multimedia Center (Top Floor, James White Library) - Videos about jobs and careers in video format can be found in and checked out from this Center.
- MeLCat (Michigan Electronic Library) - Search this union catalog of Michigan libraries http://elibrary.mel.org/search/ to borrow books and videos not found in the James White Library.
- Writing Center (Nethery Hall 134) - This Center provides assistance in writing resumes, cover letters, curriculum vitae and other types of writing assignments. Stop by or call 269-4717-3358 to make an appointment.
- Alumni Services (Alumni Building) - See their website http://www.andrews.edu/alumni and click on Career Center to see job postings for Andrews University alumni and students.
Undergraduate Guidance and Opportunities
- Undergraduate Leadership Program (Campus Center) - Enhance your undergraduate degree by taking classes or working towards a certificate in leadership. For more information see http://www.andrews.edu/services/ulead/.