Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
James White Library Resources
You are invited to improve your skills as a student and researcher using the tools provided to all Andrews University students and faculty
Broaden your library’s instructional reach with standards-aligned multimedia content. Information Literacy uses innovative technology and proven pedagogy to build essential information literacy and critical-thinking skills that will help students thrive in their academic careers and beyond.
- Teach students essential foundational skills that are shown to impact retention, GPA levels, graduation rates, and overall student success.
- Engage users with high-quality videos and tutorials on topics of profound importance to their current studies and lifelong goals.
- Multimedia content: 100+ customizable e-learning objects support librarians’ teaching of information literacy and critical-thinking skills.
- Flexibility: It lets users mix and match tutorials, videos, and quizzes to address the demands of different courses and specific students.
- Information Literacy Standards: The materials align with multiple standards, including the ACRL standards, SCONUL 7 pillars, ANZIIL standards, and the AAC&U Information Literacy VALUE Rubric.
- FERPA compliance: To ensure students’ privacy, the Credo Courseware platform is fully FERPA-compliant.
ADA compliance: It is fully ADA-compliant, enabling accessibility for all learners.
36 high-quality instructional videos and quizzes cover topics including:
- Communication/Visual Literacy
- Logic & Reasoning
- Critical Thinking
- Culture & Citizenship
These additional videos and quizzes provide the same level of flexibility, assessment, and reporting.