Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
HF1359 .F74 1999
Enduring innocence : global architecture and its political masquerades / Keller Easterling
Location: Architecture Resource Center
Encyclopedia of food and culture
Call number: GT2850 .E53 2003 v.1-3
Location: Reference/Main Floor
Welcome to the Global Studies LibGuide. Your academic success is important to us at the James White Library. This guide is designed to help you learn about library resources and services that will be useful to you as you complete the research assignments for your classes.
Librarians are here to help you. Walk in, contact the Information Desk by phone (471-3283), or use the Ask-A-Librarian electronic reference service. You can also make an appointment for an in-person or Skype consultation with a librarian.
Getting Started With Library Resources
In the Library Primer 2.0 tutorial you will learn how to
- Develop a Search Strategy
- Search the Library Catalog
- Search Article Databases
- Evaluate Web Sources
Use the Library Catalog to search for books, audiovisuals, and other documents owned by the James White Library.
MelCat and Inter-library Loan (ILL)
Expanded access to library holdings not in the James White Library can be explored in the following databases.
- Statewide (Michigan) union catalog and borrowing system. Residents of Michigan can access resources through any participating Michigan library.
- Open access WorldCat. This database can be used to explore libraries within your region by entering a local zip code.
- International union catalog of participating libraries. This licensed version has some enhanced searching options unavailable in the open access version.
Librarians are here to help you. Walk in, contact the Information Desk by phone (471-3283), or use the Ask-A-Librarian electronic reference service. You can also make an appointment for a consultation.